A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The 2019 Modelo Football Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game (the "Promotion") begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on August 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on October 31, 2019 (the "Promotion Period").
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion consists of a random draw sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") and an Instant Win Game ("Game"). The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. The Game is open to legal residents of forty-nine (49) states of the United States (excluding New Jersey) and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older as of date of Game Play. The Game is void in New Jersey and where prohibited. Employees of Crown Imports LLC ("Sponsor"), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. ("Administrator"), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, "Released Parties"), any person affiliated with the alcoholic beverage industry, including but not limited to retailers of alcohol products, and their immediate and extended family members (including but not limited to spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in or win a prize in the Promotion. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES AND PLAY THE GAME: During the Promotion Period, visit ModeloUSA.com ("Website"), and follow the instructions to complete and submit the online Entry form ("Entry"), to be entered into the Sweepstakes. Eligible entrants will also have the opportunity to receive one (1) game play ("Game Play") in the Game. New Jersey residents are not eligible for a Game Play. Only Instant Winners will receive a Game message that includes the word, "Congratulations," followed by the name of the prize won. Instant winners are subject to verification of eligibility and will be contacted via email/phone to provide their mailing address for prize shipment ("prize claim"). Limit one (1) Entry/Game Play per person/email address, per day. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address to submit an Entry/Game Play.
4. GAME PLAY VERIFICATION: All winning Game Plays are subject to verification. If, due to an error of any kind, more instant winning messages are delivered to entrants, or more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded per Rule #8, the intended number of prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified prize claims received during the Promotion Period. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes for the Game or the Sweepstakes.
5. HOW TO GET A BONUS ENTRY INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES: After you have submitted your Entry into the Sweepstakes as described in Rule #3, you will also have five (5) chances to make a field goal in an interactive field goal simulator. For each field goal you make, you will receive a Bonus Entry ("Bonus Entry" or "Entry"). Limit five (5) Bonus Entries per person/email address per day.
6. SWEEPSTAKES RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner ("Grand Prize winner") will be randomly selected on or about November 1, 2019 from among all eligible Entries and Bonus Entries received during the Promotion Period. Random drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning the Sweepstakes Grand Prize ("Grand Prize") will depend on the total number of eligible Entries and Bonus Entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. SWEEPSTAKES WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone/email and will be required to complete and return via email/email link, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release within three (3) days of Administrator's attempted delivery of same. Noncompliance within this time frame, or return of Grand Prize or prize notification as undeliverable, or declining the prize for any reason, will result in disqualification without further notice and, time permitting, Sponsor in its sole discretion, may select an alternate Grand Prize winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries and Bonus Entries.
8. SECOND CHANCE DRAWING: Any unclaimed or unawarded Game prizes will be awarded in a second chance random drawing ("Second Chance Drawing"), conducted by the Administrator on or about December 5, 2019, from among all eligible Entries and Bonus Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Odds of winning a prize in the Second Chance Drawing depend upon the number of eligible Entries and Bonus Entries received during the Promotion Period and number of unclaimed/unawarded Game prizes (if any). Second Chance winners will be notified via email and will be required to provide additional information (e.g., date of birth, mailing address, etc.) to the Sponsor/Administrator, within one (1) to two (2) business days of notification, to facilitate verification of eligibility. Noncompliance within any specified time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, or declining a prize for any reason, will result in disqualification without further notice and time-permitting, selection of an alternate Game prize winner, in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries and Bonus Entries. Game prizes will be shipped within 6-8 weeks after verification.
9. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES ("ARVs"): One (1) Sweepstakes Grand Prize: Grand Prize winner will receive a hometown visit by a Sponsor-specified Latin-inspired food truck for a private tailgate party ("Tailgate Party") for the Grand Prize winner and up to nineteen (19) guests (minimum ARV $16,000; maximum ARV $19,000). All Tailgate Party details are Sponsor-specified at Sponsor's sole discretion. The Tailgate Party will take place during a Sponsor-specified professional football game ("Game") on a Sunday in November or December 2019, in a Sponsor-specified location, based on winner's city of residence. Grand Prize winner's guests must be 21 years or older at time of Tailgate Party and must execute and return a liability/publicity release prior entering the Tailgate Party. Any costs incurred by winner and his/her guests to attend the Tailgate Party are the sole responsibility of winner and his/her guests. Tailgate Party date and arrangements are subject to change and availability. Once a date for the Tailgate Party is booked, no changes or cancellations will be accepted and no extensions or exceptions apply, except in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No alcoholic beverages are included in the prize. Grand Prize is subject to additional restrictions. In the event the Tailgate Party is scheduled and the Game is cancelled, the Tailgate Party will still take place, Sponsor's obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. In the event the Grand Prize winner or his/her guests engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor's sole discretion) is inappropriate or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Tailgate Party early with no further compensation to the Grand Prize winner. In the event the Grand Prize winner or his/her guests consume alcoholic beverages (none will be provided by Sponsor) while participating in the Tailgate Party, they do so at their own discretion and agree to hold the Released Parties harmless from any subsequent damages or third-party claims arising out of or related to such consumption.
Ninety-Two (92) Instant Win Game Prizes (one  per day): A Tailgate Kit with Sponsor-specified merchandise including grilling utensils (ARV $200 each), approximate odds of winning are 1 in 478. Limit one (1) Instant Win Game Prize per person/email/household. Game prizes will be shipped within 6-8 weeks after verification.
The total ARV of all Instant Win Game Prizes is $18,400. The total maximum ARV of all Prizes (Sweepstakes Grand Prize and Instant Win Game Prizes) is $37,400. Actual retail value of the prizes may vary. Sponsor is not responsible for, and winners will not receive any difference between, the actual value and ARV of any prize. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Prizes consist of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize in these Official Rules and prize details not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. No alcoholic beverages are included with any prize.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS, RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes. Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 from Administrator for the actual value of the Grand Prize. Failure to complete Grand Prize-related activity does not relieve winner of his/her tax obligations associated with acceptance of Grand Prize. No transfer, assignment, substitution or cash equivalent for any prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. In the event any prize is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Sponsor, including but not limited to acts of God/nature or unavailability of a food truck, an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded (except as specifically stated above) and Sponsor's obligation to the winner(s) will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided . Resale of any prize is prohibited. The Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance, use or misuse of any prize. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. If an entrant submits more than the stated number of Entries/Bonus Entries/Game Plays permitted, and/or if the Sponsor or Administrator suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional Entries/Bonus Entries/Game Plays by using multiple or different email addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, Sponsor and Administrator will void that entrant's Entries/Bonus Entries/Game Plays and that entrant may be disqualified. Entries/Bonus Entries/Game Plays generated by script, macro or other automated means and Entries/Bonus Entries/Game Plays by any means which subvert the Entry/Bonus Entries/Game Play process are void. Entries/Bonus Entries/Game Plays will not be acknowledged or returned. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, invalid or unintelligible Entries/Bonus Entries/Game Plays, which will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar Entry/Game Play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services to create fraudulent phone numbers, email addresses, and/or identities) will void all Entries/Bonus Entries/Game Plays by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry/Bonus Entry/Game Play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed the entrant. The "authorized account holder of the email address" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder associated with the Entry/Bonus Entry/Game Play. In exchange for the right to participate in the Promotion, entrants/winners/guests agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including, but not limited to, damages caused or claimed to be caused, losses, or injury) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use or misuse of any prize, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Administrator's or Sponsor's decisions, which are final. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the English version of the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Promotion material, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prizes. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/email transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer, phone or device related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer or device transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Promotion. All entrants understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California ("Section 1542") and any similar law of any state, territory, or country that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. All participating entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY." The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for undeliverable emails, including but not limited to those resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user's email account to receive email. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures threaten the integrity of the Promotion; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Promotion as determined by Sponsor and Administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawing for the Sweepstakes Grand Prize will be conducted from among all eligible Entries/Bonus Entries received prior to termination and all Instant Win Game Prizes claimed prior to termination will be awarded (and all remaining Game Prizes will be awarded from among all eligible Entries/Bonus Entries received prior to termination). Any damage made to the Websites by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized email account holder of the email address submitted at the time of Entry/Bonus Entry/Game Play. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
11. PUBLICITY: Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners' names and/or likenesses and Entries/Bonus Entries/Game Plays for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law.
12. DISPUTES: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action and exclusively before a court having jurisdiction located in Cook County, Illinois. In any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., evidenced costs associated with entering this Promotion). Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. WINNERS LIST: To receive a Winners List by email, send an email to CrownImportsWinners@donjagoda.com with "WINNERS #44" in the subject line. Requests must be received by November 7, 2019. Winners List will be sent after all prizes have been awarded.
15. SPONSOR: Crown Imports LLC, 131 South Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60603.
16. ADMINISTRATOR: Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
Drink Responsibly. Modelo Especial® and Modelo Negra® Beers. Imported by Crown Imports, Chicago, IL.